Barry Sanders Jr., the son of iconic NFL running back Barry Sanders, has reportedly whittled his list of possible college destinations to four schools: Oklahoma State, Alabama, Florida State and UCLA.
Oklahoma State is where the elder Sanders won a Heisman Trophy before becoming one of the NFL's best all-time players, but that won't necessarily weigh on the younger Sanders.
"I haven't really felt much pressure, because my family hasn't really been pressuring me," he said. "I think that when people start feeling the pressure, it's because it's coming from the family and the people you're around. But nobody I'm really close with has been pressuring me into it, so I feel like I can go anywhere I want to."
There is no timetable for his decision.
"That's something I'll have to think about," he said. "I'll go through the process and see who I want to visit, and go from there. I don't know if I'll make it before signing day or what, but I'm going to play it by ear."
Sanders currently attends Oklahoma's Heritage Hall High School.
Barry Sanders Jr. Narrows List of Possible Schools to Four
Written by barry in
auburn alabama score,
boise state nevada,
espn programacion,
oregon ducks,
oregon vs arizona
Popular Posts
-
Cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni , captain of Indian Cricket Team has got married to Sakshi Singh Rawat breaking hearts of millions of his fe...
-
Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kris Humphries were recently spotted frolicking and fondling each other on a recent Mexican getaway. Even more ...
-
Actress Allison Mack was born July 29, 1982 in Preez, Germany. Her father, opera singer Jonathan Mack, was performing with a local company, ...
-
It's really good to seem Kim with Kris welthey both are really really looking too good... Kim Kardashian is going to get married! That...
-
It's looking really hot scene that Kim in blue bikini and doing kiss... What a rock! TMZ reports that Kim Kardashian's Lorraine Schw...
-
Actress, singer. Born Destiny Hope Cyrus on November 23, 1992, in Franklin, Tennessee, she is the daughter of '90s country star Billy Ra...
-
Baby Yoga: Baby Yoga is a real phenomenon , and not drop your kids off , while you are between yoga luxurious things real ...






