
Audrina Patridge Talks Teenage Rebellion:
She’s always been more of the good girl type, but Audrina Patridge recently admitted that she faked a note to ditch school back in the day. On When I was 17, the Hills babe described the circumstances surrounding her teenage truancy.
"One day, my friends and I decided to ditch school and go to the beach, and I wrote a fake note: 'Please excuse Audrina Patridge. She wasn't feeling well today. Any questions, call.' So I just ditched school and I went [to the beach], and our counselor at the time called my mom and asked where I was, and so she covered for me. She told them that I was really, really sick and that I was throwing up, and she did it to embarrass me, because when they called me into the office the next day, I had to sit there in front of all of them and tell them that I was throwing up and that I had diarrhea and I had to stick to her story. It was probably one of the last times I ever ditched — first and last...."
Audrina Patridge Talks Teenage Rebellion
Written by barry in
Audrina Patridge,
breaking news,
hollywood,
hollywood gossip,
hollywood news,
latest news,
online news,
usa,
usa breaking news,
usa lateast news,
usa news,
usa online news
Popular Posts
-
Cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni , captain of Indian Cricket Team has got married to Sakshi Singh Rawat breaking hearts of millions of his fe...
-
Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kris Humphries were recently spotted frolicking and fondling each other on a recent Mexican getaway. Even more ...
-
Actress Allison Mack was born July 29, 1982 in Preez, Germany. Her father, opera singer Jonathan Mack, was performing with a local company, ...
-
It's really good to seem Kim with Kris welthey both are really really looking too good... Kim Kardashian is going to get married! That...
-
It's looking really hot scene that Kim in blue bikini and doing kiss... What a rock! TMZ reports that Kim Kardashian's Lorraine Schw...
-
Actress, singer. Born Destiny Hope Cyrus on November 23, 1992, in Franklin, Tennessee, she is the daughter of '90s country star Billy Ra...
-
Baby Yoga: Baby Yoga is a real phenomenon , and not drop your kids off , while you are between yoga luxurious things real ...






