
Sarah Jessica:Between looking after her kids, working on her new movie I Don't Know How She Does It and acting as President of the fashion label Halston, Sarah Jessica Parker has a lot on her hands. And she admits she's dreading how much time she'll have to spend apart from her family, including her eight-year-old son James Wilkie and 17-month-old twin daughters Loretta and Tabitha.
She said: "Even now I think about the separation and it makes my stomach hurt. I think about my son waking up on his birthday without me there, and I could die."
The twins were born to a surrogate mother and Sarah Jessica admits she was left stunned the first time she met the babies.
She recalled to the January edition of Elle magazine: "Everything was suspended. I can't even tell you what other sounds were in the room. I loved them immediately, but everything -- their size, the shape of their heads, the colour of their hair, their noses, their eyes -- was new to me. They looked surprisingly different from James Wilkie, which I wasn't expecting."
Although the actress worries about getting older, she's resigned to the fact there is little she can do to halt the aging process without looking unnatural.
She said: "I don't know what I can do about the aging.
"Yes, I am aging. Oh my God, I'm aging all the time. It's like those flowers that wilt in front of you in time-lapse films. But what can I possibly do? Look like a lunatic?"
Sarah Jessica Parker Hates the Thought of Being Away from Her Kids
Written by barry in
breaking news,
hollywood,
hollywood gossip,
hollywood news,
latest news,
online news,
Sarah Jessica,
usa,
usa breaking news,
usa lateast news,
usa news,
usa online news
Popular Posts
-
Cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni , captain of Indian Cricket Team has got married to Sakshi Singh Rawat breaking hearts of millions of his fe...
-
Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kris Humphries were recently spotted frolicking and fondling each other on a recent Mexican getaway. Even more ...
-
Actress Allison Mack was born July 29, 1982 in Preez, Germany. Her father, opera singer Jonathan Mack, was performing with a local company, ...
-
It's really good to seem Kim with Kris welthey both are really really looking too good... Kim Kardashian is going to get married! That...
-
It's looking really hot scene that Kim in blue bikini and doing kiss... What a rock! TMZ reports that Kim Kardashian's Lorraine Schw...
-
Actress, singer. Born Destiny Hope Cyrus on November 23, 1992, in Franklin, Tennessee, she is the daughter of '90s country star Billy Ra...
-
Baby Yoga: Baby Yoga is a real phenomenon , and not drop your kids off , while you are between yoga luxurious things real ...






